button downs| j.crew factory (gingham plaidpants| j.crew minnie flats|madewell (old similarbag|micheal kors ring|diy

So this week I am going to show you how I bring an outfit from work to play.  I commute and also live a little distance from friends and after work activities, so I often find myself trying to make tweaks to my work wear that will work in a more fun casual setting.  
Here I doubled up my collared shirts with 2 different patterns, paired it with my favorite flats (if I end up staying out all night I want to make sure I can stand in my heels the whole time without complaining!) and my trusty J.Crew minnie pants and voila! I am 9 to 5 ready.

Stay tuned on Thursday to see how I styled my 'play' outfit!



Love VA Darling? Follow along:
bloglovin'|facebook|tumblr|instagram|pinterest|twitter

                                  *disclaimer : that is not a bear in my first picture but a very furry dog.*