Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Shop My Closet
  • Press
  • Work With Me

3.06.2014 layered up.

va darling. dc blogger. virginia personal style blogger. casual outfit. linen blush blazer. black pants. heeled booties. cropped striped sweater layered over chambray. 2 va darling. dc blogger. virginia personal style blogger. casual outfit. linen blush blazer. black pants. heeled booties. cropped striped sweater layered over chambray. 4 va darling. dc blogger. virginia personal style blogger. casual outfit. linen blush blazer. black pants. heeled booties. cropped striped sweater layered over chambray. 1 va darling. dc blogger. virginia personal style blogger. casual outfit. linen blush blazer. black pants. heeled booties. cropped striped sweater layered over chambray. 5
| blazer, sweater & socks: h&m | chambray: ae | pants: joe's | heels: target | necklace: stella&dot |

Since I am still in my shopping freeze, I am trying to find as many layering pieces as I can from my closet since the weather has taken a turn for the worst.
Spring could not come soon enough.





Love VA Darling? Follow along:

7 comments

  1. love this oufit kissses

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!
    Your shoes are so cute, love this look.
    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey love. First, holy wow this is adorable. Second, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the sweet comment you left about my mom. It really meant a lot and I'm super glad to report that after six weeks in the ICU she is doing much better. :)

    www.fashboulevard.com
    Don't forget to check out today's brand new post.

    ReplyDelete

darling comments are welcome :)