va darling. dc blogger. virginia personal style blogger. windowpane top. work wear. black and white outfit 5 va darling. dc blogger. virginia personal style blogger. windowpane top. work wear. black and white outfit 7
| top: madewell | skirt: loft | heels: tildon (last worn here) | watch: mj
 | monogram: similar |

Last Wednesday I was invited to the Bloomingdale's in Tyson's to get a peak at all their new Clarins products and this is what I sported to work & to the event after.
I will say, that I officially hate this shirt because I ended up snagging it 3 times during the course of the work day. Amateur hour over here.
Any-who, stay tuned to my post tomorrow to see my review of some awesome Clarins products, there are some real gems!


shop the look below:



Love VA Darling? Follow along: