va darling. blogger. fashion blogger. dc blogger. rent the runway. jill stuart. masquerade. fashion blogger. blogger. 20 va darling. blogger. fashion blogger. dc blogger. rent the runway. jill stuart. masquerade. fashion blogger. blogger. 15 va darling. blogger. fashion blogger. dc blogger. rent the runway. jill stuart. masquerade. fashion blogger. blogger. 30 va darling. blogger. fashion blogger. dc blogger. rent the runway. jill stuart. masquerade. fashion blogger. blogger. 26 va darling. blogger. fashion blogger. dc blogger. rent the runway. jill stuart. masquerade. fashion blogger. blogger. 21
| bracelet: j.crew | earrings: forever21 (here & here) |

This past weekend I attended a black tie masquerade birthday party with my boyfriend and a few friends.
I was excited to find a dress for the party and obviously turned to RTR to find the perfect dress like I've done here herehereherehere, and here.
I originally had my eye on a different dress, but ended up going with this Jill Jill Stuart dress and I am so happy I did.
I did not want to send it back.
The dress was so comfortable and was the right amount of different that I was looking for.
We danced the night away and I did absolutely nothing on Sunday because of it.


Shop the pieces below:




Love VA Darling? Follow along: