dress// old navy (only $15!) tights//nordstrom heels//seychelles (buy them here) belt//gap

Just a quick post because really up until today, the weather has been too cold for me to enjoy being outside let alone being out side to take pictures.  This is a great sheer shirt-dress that I grabbed at Old Navy when I was running errands one day.  This is a super easy (and cheap) dress to just throw on and go and still look put together (it obviously fuels my polka dot obsession).

 But the weather is changing and is expected to be steadily in the 50's for the next week so I am so excited to come out of hibernation and take my new Canon T4i out and capture everything I'm wearing and doing.  
I have a few exciting things to share next week so stay tuned, and i'll give you a hint : 
my first giveaway :) 

Have you checked out what's for sale in my closet yet? HERE
"like" my Facebook page VA Darling