Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Shop My Closet
  • Press
  • Work With Me

2.27.2014 mixed matching.

va darling. dc blogger. sequined sleeve top. peter pilotto x target skirt. dvf bootie 5 va darling. dc blogger. sequined sleeve top. peter pilotto x target skirt. dvf bootie 4 va darling. dc blogger. sequined sleeve top. peter pilotto x target skirt. dvf bootie 2 va darling. dc blogger. sequined sleeve top. peter pilotto x target skirt. dvf bootie 3 va darling. dc blogger. sequined sleeve top. peter pilotto x target skirt. dvf bootie 6 va darling. dc blogger. sequined sleeve top. peter pilotto x target skirt. dvf bootie 1
|top: madewell (last worn here) | skirt: peter pilotto x target |  booties: dvf |
 |bracelets: c/o capwell + co|

Last Tuesday I had the pleasure of attending my first CapFabb event at Dirty Martini in DC.
I wore the above outfit for the shindig and can't say enough how much I love Target's latest collab.  
It's by far my favorite collection and I am so happy I snagged this skirt.

I had such a great time chatting & making some new friends, sipping on wine, and picking out some fun bracelets!
I had never heard of Capwell + Co before the event but besides loving the bracelets above, they have a great unique selection on their site.  
Oh!  Did I mention that everything is below $100?? Welp, it is.
I even got to meet the sweet Jessica from Bows & Sequins.
It was a great time and I can't wait for my next event

shop a similar look below:
Love VA Darling? Follow along:

9 comments

  1. the skirt looks rad! love this look on you <3

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!! omg I wanted this skirt... I think now I srsly need to get it!

    xo Natalie @ www.littletoomuch.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i hope you snag it and i will def be interested in how you styled it!

      Delete
  3. such a gorgeous skirt and top combo! love the mixed prints happening here!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress! So cute, also really like you blog!
    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's actually a top & skirt (crazy how well they fit together) but thanks kierra!
      i appreciate the sweet feedback :)

      Delete
  5. love this look!!! that skirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

darling comments are welcome :)